Saturday, September 27, 2008

Introducing Longfellow

Artist and activist, writer and dreamer.

I have a Masters in Fine Art, have taught art at college level, and recently began to make handcrafted jewelry because my partner is also a jeweler and it spread to me like an infection! I love working with all the different possibilities of beads and metal elements to concoct something unique, one of a kind, my primary interests are color and texture when I work. I am also learning more about metalwork and already some of my findings are handmade, handforged. I also like to shop so I seek out cool items on Etsy, antique stores, gem shows, and more for my work. I need people to buy my jewelry to feed my new obsession! Jewelry is definitely even more expensive than oil painting!

My etsy store is http://www.longfellow.etsy.com

No comments: